Welcome to another quick and easy book tag! I love doing this type of post, I also love reading them. I found this one on Thrice Read! Be sure to try it out for yourself!
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I just don’t anymore. I used to get upset when I would choose out like 15 books and only read 4 in one month. now I’m simply happy if I at least complete the half of the challenges in a readathon or uploaded TBR pile. I do have a shelf with books I haven’t read and theres 3 row on my read shelf that I didn’t read yet.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
both. though I don’t keep a track on either since it would be depressing.
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
this is where readathons come in handy, because I pick off books I wouldn’t go to as my first choice but because it falls into a category or challenge I will take it down and read it.
4. Book that has been on your TBR the longest?
Nana by Emile Zola I love the concept and to read about prostitutes, but its two books in one. with tiny font. but I’m really passionate about this book.
6. A book you recently added to your TBR?
stephen king- insomnia
7. A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?
8. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
9. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for?
Olivier Peru publication date : Apr. 04
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?
the red rising trilogy. I’ve read only the first one but I can’t wait to get my hands on the second one.
11. A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you?
12. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
I’ve heard that its really good and my writing style is according to an online test is the closest to this authors so I’m quite intrigued.
13. How many books are in your Goodreads TBR shelf?
319 at the moment